Horrabridge is a lively and well serviced village and we are very fortunate to have the following amenities and facilities (in no particular order): Click on name to link to the individual website.
- 2 Public House – The London Inn
- The Leaping Salmon
- Horrabridge Stores – Mini-Market,Newsagent and Post Office
- Honeys Bakery
- The Chippie – Fish & Chip Shop
- Reflections – Hairdressers
- Manor Garage no petrol, but servicing and MOTs
- The Old School Guest House
- Overcombe Guest House
- Bottle Bank in the car park behind The London Inn
- Buckland Computers
For further details and contact numbers for the above businesses please refer to The Bridge magazine. There is a regular bus service that runs into Plymouth, Tavistock and the surrounding areas. The main bus stop is at the top of the village on the main road near Manor Garage. There is also a village centre bus stop, but bus times tend to vary and it will be necessary to carefully check before planning your journey. Doctors, Dentists and Vets can be found in nearby Yelverton and Tavistock.